**REGISTRATION OPEN TO FIRST 14**
– Understanding the menu bar and tools in SketchUp
– Laying out the floor plan
– Bringing the plan up 3 dimensionally
– Adding furniture and materials and finishes
– Modeling a custom piece of furniture
The benefit to the workshop is to give the participants a better understanding of the basics of SketchUp, its use for interior design, and how to implement it as a project in their classroom.
A packet will be included for participants to take back to their class and incorporate the tutorial that is produced in this workshop.
Denise Bertoncino, Coordinator for the Interior Design program has been teaching at Pittsburg State University for 23 years. She has an MFA in Interior Design, is NCIDQ certified, belongs to IIDA (International Interior Design Association), and is LEED Green Associate accredited.