**REGISTRATION OPEN TO 14**
Workshop Fee = $50.00
Demonstrating proven methods of introducing students to building responsive websites with Bootstrap, HTML & CSS using the Visual Studio Code editor.
You’ll learn the steps I take my students through to understand how responsive design works and the mindset behind designing responsive websites that can be coded by hand.
- Introduction to the Bootstrap Responsive Framework
- Using Container, Row & Column Classes in Bootstrap
- Using Bootstrap Helper Classes
- Visual Studio Code basics
- HTML & CSS
- Using CSS Media Queries
- Targeting HTML Elements with CSS IDs and Classes
- Responsive Website Design Approach
- Building a simple responsive page
- Validating HTML & CSS
Jason Reid is an Associate Professor at Pittsburg State University. His teaching emphasis is Web & Interactive Media in the Department of Graphics and Imaging Technologies. Reid earned his MFA from the University of Arkansas in 2010. His industry experience includes Web Development, Online Marketing and E-commerce Management.