- 09/08/2021 3:45 pm CST - 09/08/2021 4:45 pm CST
- 10/13/2021 3:45 pm CST - 10/13/2021 4:45 pm CST
- 11/10/2021 3:45 pm CST - 11/10/2021 4:45 pm CST
- 12/08/2021 3:45 pm CST - 12/08/2021 4:45 pm CST
**REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THIS VIRTUAL SERIES**
Workshop Series Fee = $40.00
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 8/Stepping Up on Social Media for Students & Stakeholders (Dr. Nellie Hill – Kansas State University)
- During this session, learn ways to take your social media savvy to the next level while also managing your time.
- We will strive to maximize student content creation opportunities as well as stakeholder engagement with posts.
WEDNESDAY, OCT 13/How to tackle your community service scares-large events downsized into a manageable playbook (Karl Dawn Stover – Ellisworth Schools)
- During this session, we will look at what it takes to run a large community or school event and scale the size into manageable operational steps which will allow you to feel more comfortable as the coordinator.
- Designate action plan steps, identify the helping stakeholders, familiarize ourselves with effective communication methods, and management strategies for the event day.
- Discussion and idea building throughout the session to allow you to interact with the host and others to get full understanding of large event planning.
- Come enjoy creating your large event playbook to leave those fears behind!
WEDNESDAY, NOV 10/Parliamentary Procedures (Chad Epler – K-ACTE)
- This session will teach you skills to further yourself in the LDE of parlimentary procedure as well as provide some tips and tricks to getting students involved.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 8/CDE: Specifics TBA