**REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO 30 TEACHERS**
Four-Day ‘In-Person’ Workshop Fee = $200.00
- Different types of students you will have in your programs.
- Use of advisory committees.
- Safety and liability issues within CTE Programs.
- Developing curriculum.
- Dealing with discipline issues.
- Developing proper rules and consequences for the CTE lab.
- Assessing student knowledge and skill.
- Students with special needs.
- Other issues that concern new instructors within CTE.
- Presenting lessons to students.
- Participants will leave with instructional materials that are developed within the workshop, along with valuable information as to how to manage a CTE classroom and lab.
– Julie Dainty, Ed.D.
– Kevin Elliott, Ed.D.
– Jon Jones, Ed.D.
COLLEGE CREDIT is available for this workshop, 2 hours graduate and 3 hours undergraduate. To receive credit, teachers must attend all four days and submit a reaction paper. Graduate tuition is currently $371.00 per credit hour and undergraduate $282.00. Enrollment forms will be available at the start of the conference. Total cost for graduate credit is $742.00 and undergraduate credit is $846.00. Tuition will be due no later then July 22, 2021.