AET Part 2: Placement/Entrepreneurship – VIRTUAL SERIES- Teachers
January 13 @ 3:45 pm - March 10 @ 4:45 pm
This 5-part series will cover several topics including:
- how to use the AET in placement/entrepreneurship SAE’s
- the application process for the respective areas
- the National Chapter Application using AET
- and much more!
**Please join us for this VIRTUAL series. Through SAE’s you can truly find student success!
Workshop Series Fee = $60.00
- Session I Wednesday, January 13 (3:45 – 4:45 pm each)
- Session II Wednesday, January 27
- Session III Wednesday, February 10
- Session IV Wednesday, February 24
- Session V Wednesday, March 10
WHAT PROFICIENCY AREA SHOULD I PLACE THIS STUDENT IN? by Mary Kane (K-State – Director of Ag Academic Programs)
PROFICIENCY AWARDS by Jacob Larison (Riverton HS)
ENTREPRENEURSHIP SAE’S by Mark Meyer (Marion-Florence HS)
ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROFICIENCIES by Jacob Larison (Holton HS)
STATE DEGREE by Jacob Larison (Riverton HS)
NATIONAL CHAPTER AWARD by Lauren VanAllen (Oxford HS)
Mary Beth Fulk has been teaching Agriculture Education at Fairfield for the last 13 years. She currently teaches Animal Science, Agriscience, Horticulture, Ag Mechanics, Ag Fabrication, and Food Science.
Mary Beth started her FFA chapter and watched first-hand SAE’s grow within her community. In an effort to help other Ag teachers reach success for their students, she (and a committee of various Ag teachers) has developed this series of short sessions for the Spring 2021 semester.