- This event has passed.
AET Boot Camp – VIRTUAL SERIES- Teachers
October 14, 2020 @ 3:45 pm - December 9, 2020 @ 4:45 pm
This 5-part series will cover several topics including:
- how to use the AET in placement/entrepreneurship SAE’s
- application process for both placement and entrepreneurship areas
- the National Chapter Application using AET
- and much more!
**Please join us for this VIRTUAL series. Through SAE’s you can truly find student success!
Workshop Series Fee = $50.00
- Session I Wednesday, October 14 (3:45 – 4:45 pm each)
- Session II Wednesday, October 28
- Session III Wednesday, November 11
- Session IV Wednesday, December 9
BASIC TRAINING by Mary Beth Fulk
- SAE Set-up
- Goal/Progress (pic)
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT/PROGRAM MANAGEMENT by Mary Beth Fulk
- Earlier Career Teachers
- Create some good habits
AGRISCIENCE FAIR by Laura Miller
RESEARCH SAE’S WITH AGSCIENCE FRESHMEN by Corineah Williams
STUDENT DEVELOPMENT (PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT) by Karl Dawn Stover
- Resume Building
- Community Service
PLACEMENTS SAE’S by Kelly Hoelting
Mary Beth Fulk has been teaching agriculture education at Fairfield for the last 13 years. She started her FFA chapter and watched first hand SAE’s grow within her community. She currently teaches animal science, agriscience, horticulture, Ag Mechanics, Ag Fabrication, and food science.